August 28, 2017:
- St. Rosalie will be open tomorrow, August 29. If something changes, I will keep everyone posted through portal email, the school website, and Facebook.
August 16, 2017:
- Solar Eclipse: As you are aware, Monday, August 21st, there will be a solar eclipse. St. Rosalie will not participate in the physical viewing of the eclipse. We will watch via the Internet and will do lessons regarding the event. As per the Archdiocese, the students will remain indoors for PE and recess. The eclipse will begin around 11:57 A.M. and last until around 2:57 P.M., during our recess and dismissal times. If you would like your child to view the eclipse, you must come and check them out of school. Please remember your child should not look directly at the sun without the proper eyewear (i.e. not regular sunglasses or glasses purchased off Amazon). Please speak to your eye care physician. Proper eye care protection, like eclipse glasses or a sun filter, is the only safe option. Please speak with your children about the importance of following all directions given in order to protect their eyes.
August 10, 2017:
- Study Hall (1st – 7th Grade): Do to unforeseen circumstances, study hall will be in the cafetorium until further notice. Please go to the grey doors by the grass yard to sign your children out.
- We will not wear SRS spirit shirts tomorrow, Friday, August 10th. SRS Spirit and Saints shirts will start in a few weeks. We will send out a notice through the office.
August 9, 2017:
- We are a no charge school for lunches. Please make sure your child’s account has money in it. If you have questions, please call the school office or food service office.
- Please read the student handbook with your children.
- Small socks have been ordered. As soon as they come in, P.A.T.H.S. will fill the orders.