Hawks’ Haven is St. Rosalie School’s early childhood program. We accept children from 6 weeks of age through 2 years of age.
If you are interested in registering your child for this program, please read the information below and call the school office for more details. Feel free to stop by the school office to pick up a registration packet.
- The program is an all day program 5 days a week.
- The program is open all year. Click here for calendar (also in packet)
- After Care will be available from 3:00pm–6:00pm at an additional charge of $530 per year. A $20 (per family) non-refundable registration must be paid at time of registration to secure a place in After Care.
- Payment options:
- $530 for unlimited after care for the year to be paid in full or financed with your tuition loan
- $265 for each semester to be paid in advance in August and January
- A non-refundable $200 registration fee must be paid to secure a space
- Tuition for the year is $5,850 per child (includes a snack fee)
- The program is in our Early Childhood building located on 2nd Avenue across from the main school office and next to the middle school building.
When you return the packet to school, please include a copy of the following documentation:
- Birth certificate (original): Original will be returned, once the office processes the registration packet.
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- A signed up-to-date immunization record by the doctor
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s license of one parent
- Registration card signed by a parent
- Non-refundable Registration Fee ($200 per child) this family fee is ONLY applicable for 1 and 2 year olds (siblings in Preppie–7th grades pay separate registration fees as mandated by the Archdiocese)
NOTE: All checks are payable to St. Rosalie School. All fees paid at the time of registration are non-refundable. Enrollment for your child is not secure until the completed packet, documentation and fees are turned in and paid in full. Classroom spaces are limited; please turn in everything in a timely manner.