One Christ-centered community serving God, sharing love, and giving knowledge
St. Rosalie School prides itself on the mission to know, to love and to serve God by providing an academic environment, in which students are challenged, enriched and motivated to reach their potential. We, at St. Rosalie School, recognize and apply the three-fold purpose of Christian education – teach doctrine, foster community, and serve others.
- We nurture a child centered education helping each student to realize his or her potential intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically.
- We recognize that parents are the chief educators of their children. We encourage parental involvement at every stage of the child’s development.
- We strive to preserve the strong family spirit that is traditional to this parish of which St. Rosalie is the educational center.
- We live to embrace the Dominican and Salesian values while practicing the Preventive System of Education.
- We continually create an educational environment from which flows a commitment to service projects, a sharing of faith, and a joy in meaningful liturgical celebration.
- We help each student to become confident and self-directed life-long learners.
In looking to the future, St. Rosalie is continuously striving to make improvements to its campus by improving its physical plant appearance, as well as continuously improving our curriculum to meet the ever changing needs of the children.
St. Rosalie School also prides itself on receiving the honors of the National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award twice and receiving accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Blue Ribbon Program honors America’s most successful schools that have met the U.S. Department of education’s rigorous, research based criteria for overall excellence. The schools that are chosen for national recognition excel in all areas of academic leadership, teaching and teaching development, and school curriculum. Over the years, St. Rosalie School has demonstrated and continues to demonstrate a commitment to educational excellence for all students and exceptional parental involvement.
Caren Creppel – Principal
Guyann Murphy – Assistant Principal
Mitzie Leonard – Administrative Assistant
Heather Boudreaux – Counselor
Nicole Abadie – 5th & 6th Grade
Courtney Babin – 4th & 5th Grade
Denise Baker – PK3
Andrew Barbier – 5th & 7th Grade
Jan Barbier – Religion
Kim Barrios – 6th & 7th Grade
Tracy Bergeron – 1st Grade
Mirta Borjas – Spanish
Rhonda Bourg – PK4
Dianne Caldwell – P.E.
Sarah Comeaux – 4th Grade
Kris DiMarco – Library
Mary Galatas – 2nd Grade
Frankie Geraci – PK4
Shawn LaGrange – 2nd Grade
Janet Lambert – 3rd Grade
Elaine Landry – Kindergarten
Kevin Loup – 4th & 5th Grade
Elizabeth Martin – 1st Grade
Gina Martin – Computer
Penny Matherne – 3rd Grade
Angelina Musacchia – Hawks’ Haven Director
Sal O’Shello – 5th, 6th & 7th Grade
Martha Trujillo – Art
Danielle Vegas – 5th, 6th & 7th Grade
Kim Woodrum – Kindergarten